Charli's Pure and Applied Science Glossary I'm Charli and I have been studying in this program for a year. This glossary contains words that are very important in the current program I am studying in, Pure and Applied Science. I also included multiple words related to the actuarial field since I am very interested in that area. This glossary is structured so the first ten words are more related to the actuary filed, and the rest of the glossary is more about science in general since that is what the Pure and Applied Science program is all about. I'm hoping this glossary can help the people having a hard time in my program since it can be pretty hard sometimes. To find these words, I mainly looked through my science textbooks and picked the words that I thought were the most important. I relied on my mathematics' notes from last session and my knowledge to pick the first ten words. As a reader, you should look through my glossary, find the...
Comments
Post a Comment